We are hiring
Our busy practice is looking for an energetic, friendly team-player to join us!
You must be outgoing, caring, work well with others, be able to multi-task and strive to learn new skills. Computer skills necessary include; Microsoft Word and Excel. Open dental software knowledge is a plus.
Front desk duties include; verifying dental insurance, collecting co payments, answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, assisting the office manager with office related tasks.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Competitive rates
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
We are an established endodontic specialty practice with 2 locations seeking an exceptional Dental Assistant to join our team. We pride ourselves on our happy work environment and value our doctors’ and staff’s ability to exhibit honesty, kindness, and excellent communication skills.
This position is available for full or part time position in our Waltham and Concord, MA offices that requires travel to either of the two offices, as required, Monday through Friday.
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
Benefits of Being Part of the Premier Endodontics Team
- Flexibility – no late nights; limited Saturdays
- On-the-job training
- Career advancement – we promote from within
As an Endodontist Assistant, you will help support the clinical needs of our practice’s patients and doctors. You will have the support you need to maximize your career potential and help make a difference in your community one tooth at a time.
- Prepare patients for endodontic treatment
- Engage in friendly conversation while obtaining dental history
- Assist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Take dental X-rays
- Set up and break down operatory post treatment
- Professionally prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
- Organize dental records and appointments
- Collaborate with practice team to ensure optimum patient satisfaction
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Massachusetts Dental Assisting License
- Radiology Certification
- Ability to effectively work with and relate to a variety of patients and coworkers.
- Detail-orientation, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, provide precise follow-up, and take on additional tasks with short notice.
- Ability to act independently, with minimal supervision, and exercise good judgment.
How You’ll Succeed
- Be ready to be part of a patient-centric team
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- Have your high school diploma or equivalent